This week in EW: Channing Tatum and the cast of Magic Mike bare (almost) all. EW brought Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, Joe Manganiello, and Matt Bomer back together for a wet and wild photo shoot followed by a rowdy, booze-soaked dinner, where the costars swapped their best stories about acting, waxing, and stripping in their new film.
↖ This fan loves the Originals.
1. Avengin’ Ur Luv
2. Loki Can’t Luv U Like I Can
3. Keep On Moving (Coz Love Is A Battlefield)
4. My Heart Is Hammerin’ For U
5. Hulking On The Dance Floor
6. Shwarma’s And A Movie
7. Cupid & Hawkeye (Got Me Falling For U)
8. Eyepatched Love feat. Nick Fury
9. Collecting Vintage Playing Cards Of U feat. Agent Coulson
10. I’ll Shield U From Anything
Kids, back in 2012, your aunt Robin wanted to do something more with her life. So she took her love of guns to an organization called S.H.I.E.L.D and fought alongside the Avengers.
Now, your Uncle Barney and I took it pretty hard; she was getting to spend a lot of time with another billionaire playboy, this guy named Tony Stark. Your Uncle Barney almost went crazy when he found out the guy had a metal suit.
“It shoots fireballs, Ted! He looks like a freakin’ storm trooper!”
Then your uncle Barney decided to fight back.
And Lilly showed up and was like, “I’m in a Joss Whedon thing too.”
Your Uncle Marshall, however, decided to go a different route…